Sunday 22 July 2012

wedding card


























A card made for a wedding of two friends of my partners. I didn't know them, and they and their friends made me feel wholly welcome. They then text the boy to say that they very much liked the card I had made, which made me feel very happy for a while.

When the card opened, the knot tied.

Unconventionally, a message was left on the back of the card.


I wholly apologize for the terrible quality of this picture. Who makes a phone without a flash on the camera, anyway?




Rather than a wedding cake, the couple had a tier of cupcakes, which were absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing!

The wedding was really lovely and I wish I had taken more photos, but many others were taking pictures whilst I was able to enjoy the event, so I don't feel too bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment